Just a reminder that no changes of entries are allowed during the year, so please choose carefully and with a 12 month time frame in mind. All stocks selected must be $0.10 or more at the time of entry.
The rules for the 2022 full calendar year stock tipping competition are as follows:
- Each entrant must select four ASX listed stocks.
- No stocks that are trading at less than $0.10 on the day of entry may be entered.
- A stock must have traded at least $100,000 in value in the five trading days prior to entry to be eligible.
- If a stock is taken over it can be replaced. The exit price shall be taken to be the takeover price. The new stock must be nominated before the date the taken over stock ceases trading and the entry price of the new stock shall be taken to be the closing price on the day the taken over stock ceases trading.
- You must post in the thread of each of your competition entries, detailing why you think the share price of each will increase in 2022.
- The competition will run from Tuesday, 4 January 2022 to Friday, 30 December 2022.
- Entry prices will be the price at the close of trading on Friday, 31 December 2021.
- There is a maximum of 100 entries in the 2022 competition.
The cash prizes will be the same as in 2021:
1st Place: $1000
2nd Place: $500
3rd Place: $350
The winner is the entrant who has the highest average percentage gain for all four stocks.
To qualify for the competition you must post in the thread of each of your competition entries, detailing why you think their share prices will increase in 2022.
Entries are now open. Please enter at your convenience by posting your entries in this thread. You can post in the threads on your competition entries anytime between now and the end of this month.
Please consider sharing this thread on social media to gain more exposure for the 2022 competition.
If you have any comments, feedback, or questions, please post them in this thread.
Thanks and good luck!